Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Optical4Less.com

Finding the right eyeglasses is always a chore. The ones I like the most will burn a hole in my pocket,and that leaves me with a choice of medium priced,medium satisfactory,medium life glasses. I do enjoy shopping for glasses and trying out different designs,but my quest for the perfect pair has not ended. It might end in the near future,because I think I have found the right place to look in! Optical4less offers high quality prescription eyeglasses at decent prices. They even have a virtual try-on system!! I find that totally cool! They even offer free worldwide shipping if more than a pair of glasses is ordered,and whats more,the glasses will reach you in less than a week...this sounds like comfort personified!! Their range of products include -Complete prescription eyeglasses (include Anti-reflective coating for free) ,Tinted sunglasses ,Bifocal reading glasses ,Progressive reading eyeglasses ,Photochromic sunglasses , and Prism correction. I am looking forward to the experience and will let you know what I think of it,once I am done. Quality at a low price seems to be their forte and I hope they live up to their word. Why don't you check out their site http://www.optical4less.com/ and flaunt some of that style?!

No comments: