Friday, December 12, 2008

Got a Wish

I got a wish already for this holiday season. Have you asked Santa what you will wish for Christmas? Or did you sit on his lap already and told him about your wishes? I feel like a kid again thinking about it. I used to wait for Santa when I was a kid. I was so excited and I felt good knowing someone like him will visit me and give me the gifts I have wished for. I believed everything about him before. That is why I like this unique video by CEIVA Digital Photo Frame. They have a contest that you can join. It has been mentioned on the video. I like it. My picture was placed on it and I had the chance to sit on Santa's lap. I even made a wish. I was really surprised when my picture was uploaded. I chose that pretty picture of mine so Santa will like it. I showed it to my husband and he was smiling every time he saw my picture on the frame. CEIVA is a bit different from other digital photo frames. I noticed that it has unique design and features. It can receive pictures automatically sent directly to the frame from a computer or a camera phone. This would be a nice gift for your loved ones this holiday season. I would love to have one since I don't have a digital picture frame yet. Aside from having a frame, I would like to win the contest too. There would be 1 random entry to be selected for each day of the contest and the cash prize is $500 per winner. I just joined and you may join too. Who knows you will be the lucky winner. So good luck and hope all our wishes will come true! Click here http://www.sitonsantaslap.com/?utm_source=b so you can sit on Santa's lap too.

No comments: