Thursday, June 19, 2008

How Do you...?

hi,
..Always keep me smiling...
..Keep all your worries aside and listen to all the silly things I can talk about....
..Treat me like I'm an angel,and GOD's greatest gift to you...
..Make me feel like I'm the most beautiful person on Earth...
..Make me feel like a winner even after I goof up big time...
..Manage to forgive me every single time I make a mistake even after you tried correcting me a zillion times...
..Swallow your anger and be the first to compromise anytime we have a disagreement...
..Manage to say " :) Hi Love...!" even when I call you at 2:00am and wake you up from sleep just cos I'm not sleepy...
And the list goes on...
Honey, you have shown me what it is like to love,and,be loved... You have made me fall deep in love with you... So deep that the only world I know, is YOU...

No comments: