Wednesday, June 25, 2008

NEW! Dirt Devil® AccuCharge™

5238dd240x180public
Being a bachelor sure does have its advantages. When I had to leave home and shift base to a place away from home,the very idea of living alone and having nobody to tell me what to do caused an adrenalin rush in me. I have to tell you that I am a professional dancer, and spend most of my time either dancing or choreographing for various programmes. Sometimes when there is an important show coming up,the troupe sleeps over at my place,so that we can stay up for as long as we want to and keep things ready for D-day! It is always only after the show is over that I notice my house looks like it was hit by a hurricane! You can imagine how 14-15 guys together can turn a house into a dump yard. Mud from shoes,dust,empty cans,occasional cigarette stubs,empty glasses,dirty carpets and what not?!! It used to be such a pain to clean up after the show,bachelors don't like doing that!! Only after a couple and more 'important shows' and tedious cleaning up chores,did I decide to get someone to help me...Only,I didn't find a 'Someone', I found a 'Something'..! And that something has removed the grudge I had against cleaning up! It is the Dirt Devil ,and one hell of a devil it is :) ! Cleaning has become something I enjoy doing and I have begun cooking up excuses and finding new places to use the dirt devil in..! I must admit, pre- Dirt Devil I used to dust my house only when my parents were coming down to visit me,and that used to leave me exhausted. Dirt Devil has made everyday cleaning a 10-15 minute job,and I no longer have to worry about my parents visiting! The Dirt Devil is a must have in all bachelor homes,I bet you wouldn't find anything like it.Dirt Devil saves a lot of energy. The new AccuCharge Stick Vac and Hand Vac use 70% less energy – making AccuCharge the first cordless cleaning technology to earn Energy Star.Grab one as soon as possible!!

No comments: